|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Located in the almost new 'DNA' complex, this apartment offers, space comfort and style. Located right on the city fringe, you get the best of both worlds. Head downtown to the city, or the theatres and restaurants in Chinatown. Eat this or shop that in neighbouring Newtown, Glebe, Leichhardt or Broadway. The area's mix of gritty inner-city hubs and bohemian-designer-foodie-creative forms an essential part of Sydney's new urban DNA.
* Very large open plan living are dining area
* Good size one bedroom with BIR
* Sleek, contemporary bathroom, quality finish
* Funky ultra modern kitchen with unique finish
* Large private balconey.
* Security intercom entry, ducted A/C, laundry
* High speed internet (NBN)
* Bills included in rent
I am 30 years old professional works 5days a week, and go to uni three nights a week.
Easy-going, respectful, and clean, and usually down for a good time. I have a busy lifestyle, so I spend majority of my weekends out or in my room working on my uni stuff.