|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are looking for a friendly house mate to join our lovely 3 bedroom home. The house is in Turner which is walking distance to the city and minutes from Braddon. The lease is until the end of February 2017 and available now.
The bedroom is not furnished and you are welcome to bring your own bed and study table but the rest of the house is fully furnished. With a beautiful formal lounge/dining area opening to the added family room, this house is the ideal for the summer.
Main features of this home include:
- Plenty of parking in the driveway and on the street
- A newly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- 2 x full size AEG dishwashers
- Blanco double oven and gas cook top
- Large North East facing sun-room
- Ducted gas heating
- Double sided open fireplace
- Timber floors
- Under tile heating
- Large, outdoor entertaining area
- Built in gas BBQ
- Space for some furniture storage if required
You will be living with two others and the house puppy - Micky. We are both young professionals, female and male aged 23 and 26 respectively. We are very easy going, relaxed and welcoming.
Ideal housemate we are looking for:
- Secure job
- Male or female
- Neat and tidy
- Enjoys a beer or wine!
- No couples, sorry
Thanks for taking the time to view our ad. We look forward to hearing from you!