|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Beautiful double/queen sized bedroom (unfurnished) with built in wardrobes and vanity mirror in a newly renovated furnished two storey town house . Shared bathroom upstairs with extra toilet downstairs. Lovely outdoor area which would be great for barbecues, open plan kitchen with a dishwasher and a big oven.
- Just renovated in a quiet set of town houses that are set back off the main street
- Fast NBN internet connection
- All utilities connected (Gas, electricity, water)
- Furnished (minus your bedroom) with new furnishings and white goods
- Walking distance to all amenities gyms, bars, grocery shopping etc.
- Shared bathroom with a big bath, lots of storage space and second toilet downstairs in laundry
- Lots of unlimited street parking, no permit required.
Bond: 4 weeks rent
Rent paid fortnightly 2 weeks in advance.
Walking distance to Adelaide CBD, Adelaide oval and North Adelaide.
** Photos don't have white goods in them as they are being delivered on the 12th of September.
Hi, I'm Susan, a 28 year old Paediatric Occupational Therapist from Perth. I'm straight but LBGTQ friendly for a housemate. I'm relaxed, fun and friendly but also keep to myself at times and I'm at work quite a bit. I'm not a neat freak but I'm clean and respectful. Love to get out and explore the city and greater Adelaide, wine, cooking and relaxing at home watching a movie. I'm a social person who likes to have dinners with friends at home occasionally and welcomes the occasional short stay interstate visitor (your visitors and friends or family will always be welcome too!).
I'm looking for a young student or professional, non smoker, likes animals (but doesn't have any sorry!), enjoys a drink now and again and is pleasant to be around. If this is you please get in touch!