|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW !
Double/queen sized bedroom furnished with a new double bed (unfurnished negotiable), built in wardrobes and vanity mirror in a newly renovated furnished two storey town house. Shared bathroom upstairs with extra toilet downstairs. Lovely outdoor area great for entertaining open plan kitchen with a dishwasher and a big oven.
- Recently renovated in a quiet set of town houses that are set back off the main street
- Fast, affordable NBN internet connection ($30 p/m)
- All utilities connected (Gas, electricity, water)
- Furnished with all new furnishings, Smart TV and white goods (fridge, washer, dryer, clothes steamer etc.)
- Walking distance to all amenities such as gyms, bars, grocery shopping etc.
- Shared bathroom with a big bath, lots of storage space and second toilet downstairs in laundry
- Lots of unlimited street parking (no permit required).
Bond: 4 weeks rent
Rent paid fortnightly 2 weeks in advance by Eft.
Walking distance to North Adelaide, Walkerville Shops. Bus on the doorstep to the city, a few minutes drive to fantastic cafe strips, bars, parks, gyms, pilates, yoga etc.
Hi, I'm Susan, a 28 year old Paediatric Occupational Therapist from Perth. I'm relaxed, fun and friendly but also keep to myself. I work part time and study my Masters part time too. I'm not a neat freak but I'm clean and respectful. Love to get out and explore the city and greater Adelaide, good wine, cooking, pilates and relaxing at home watching a movie. I'm looking for a young professional, non smoker, likes animals (but doesn't have any sorry, I'm thinking of bringing my cat from Perth if I extend my stay!), enjoys a drink now and again and is pleasant to be around. If this is you please get in touch!