Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
All female flat
Here's a few reasons why I love living here:
- Top floor of an apartment block, west facing so I always get epic sunsets with uninterrupted views of the Sydney city skyline
- Balcony is a massive bonus for those who love sunshine and a good view!
- Main door to the building has security intercom to keep out the milk man or your crazy ex
- A convenient 7min stroll over to Randwick Plaza shops and restaurants
- Located down the road from Centennial Park
- 300m to bus stops for the city, UNSW, Coogee, Bondi Junction, Maroubra, Eastgate, and even Sydney Airport
- Undercover car spot, just give me a heads up if you'd like me to share!
- Wifi is available if you are interested
- Furnished room (single bed, desk, cupboard), so let me know if you have your own gear and it may be possible to make it work!
House Rules & Special Terms:
- Leave things how you've found them
- If you've used it, clean it and put it away
- If you break it, replace it
- No smoking
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Share in cleaning duties
- Females only
I'm Trina, an Aussie born Chinese, born and raised in Sydney. Chiropractor by trade, I currently practice at a clinic in the city. At the moment, I'm the sole occupant of a two bedroom apartment in Randwick with a killer view... It'd be a waste not to share it!
For fun I love a good outdoor adventure sesh, be it at the beach, hiking, swimming, or travelling to explore new places. I also enjoy baking, so if you hop on board... You'd better love cake!
Ideally, you'll be an upbeat individual, easy going and a good communicator. I'm looking for a female flatmate who is respectful, neat and clean, with a strong sense of self awareness and honesty. Open to overseas female students, including those in ESL courses. Will use interpret dance and Google translate as necessary :)
Thanks for your interest!