|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Come live with me in my 3 bedroom house which is walking distance from Oxford street. The only rule is, you must love dogs!
A quick run down of the house;
- Comes with a very friendly 2 year old Kelpie x Collie
- Sharing with me, my dog and Nikki (a Kiwi expat who works in with a dermatological company)
- Completely fenced, massive front and back yard (that has a gardener every 4 weeks!)
- Fully furnished
- Large lockable storage spaces downstairs - ideal for extra furniture
- Great back deck
- Washer, dryer, clothes line
- Undercover off-street parking
- Very large fridge and chest freezer
- Wireless unlimited internet
- Lease is until 05/06/2017
- Rent is $140/wk
- Utilities work out ~$30/wk (electricity, gardener + internet)
This room is the largest of the bedrooms at the house and is right at the back of the property away from the main road. There are no built ins but the roommate moving out is happy to sell an IKEA rack for $50. This room also comes with its own private lockable entry. It also has great ventilation as well as dark curtains for day-time naps.
I'm a 25 year old female who's currently completing her Masters of Dietetics while also working ~20 hours a week as a swim coach. When I'm not doing that I also still do a little swimming myself as well as going to the gym. I have a long-term boyfriend who stays over but we mostly keep to ourselves (he doesn't live here). Right now I'm on uni break so I have a bit of down time which I'd love to spend getting to know new roomies over a drink. Happy to chill with you at the end of a long day or just leave you be. Also like to BBQ on weekends (especially now that its summer again) which is always fun with roommates (if they're so inclined)
I also have a 2 year old Kelpie x Collie who is super friendly! Although there's no expectation for you to take care of him (except maybe feeding him if I'm out for the night) you are more than welcome to treat him as your own and do as much with him as you please! I am told by my current roommate that he is quite the lady-attractor at the park.
Ideally, you are a dog-lover looking for a place close to the action of Oxford street without being cooped up in an apartment. Ideally you'd also be able to stay until the end of the lease (05/06/2016) and potentially longer. Hope to hear from you soon!