|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 18, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Come live with me in my 2 bedroom house which is walking distance from Oxford street. The only rule is, you must love dogs!
A quick run down of the house;
- Comes with a very friendly 2 year old Kelpie x Collie
- Only sharing with one other (me!)
- Completely fenced, massive front and back yard (that has a gardener every 4 weeks!)
- Fully furnished
- Large lockable storage spaces downstairs
- Great back deck
- Washer, dryer, clothes line
- Undercover off-street parking
- Very large fridge and chest freezer
- Wireless unlimited internet
- Lease is until 05/06/2017
- Rent is $225/wk
- Utilities work out ~$35/wk (electricity, gardener + internet)
I'm a 25 year old female who's currently completing her Masters of Dietetics while also working ~20 hours a week as a swim coach. When I'm not doing that I also still do a little swimming myself. I also have a long-term boyfriend who stays over but we mostly keep to ourselves. What this means is that I unfortunately don't have a lot of down time. However for you this means you pretty much get the whole house for the price of one room!
I also have a 2 year old Kelpie x Collie who is super friendly! Although there's no expectation for you to take care of him (except maybe feeding him if I'm out for the night) you are more than welcome to treat him as your own and do as much with him as you please! I am told by my current roommate that he is quite the lady-attractor at the park.
Ideally, you are a dog-lover looking for a place close to the action of Oxford street without being cooped up in an apartment. Ideally you'd also be able to stay until the end of the lease (05/06/2016) and potentially longer. Hope to hear from you soon!
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.