|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
DOG FRIENDLY - in fact, we all love dogs! Come live with in this 3 bedroom house which is walking distance from Oxford street.
A quick run down of the house;
- Sharing with Nikki (27 yr old a Kiwi expat who works in with a dermatological company) and Barb (a 28 yr old Columbian expat who works a number of jobs with the environment)
- Completely fenced, massive front and back yard - perfect for a dog!
- Large lockable storage spaces downstairs
- Great back deck
- Clothes line
- Undercover off-street parking
- Very large fridge and chest freezer
- Wireless unlimited internet
- Lease will renew on the 05/06/2017 (12 month lease)
- Rent is $170/wk
- Utilities work out ~$15/wk (electricity + internet)
This room is a moderate size but is the only bedroom with air conditioning! It has a significant amount of built in cupboard space. It also has great ventilation as well as dark curtains for day-time naps.
I am moving out of this property (to move in with my boyfriend) but Barb and Nikki have been the most amazing roommates. They've always been super happy to help out with taking care of my dog and are clean and tidy too.
Ideally, you are a dog-owner looking for a place close to the action of Oxford street without being cooped up in an apartment. You would also have a reasonable amount of furniture as I am taking a lot of mine with me. Ideally you'd also be willing to go onto the lease. Hope to hear from you soon!