|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room for rent + utilities $250 week
Single or couple
Wahroonga (next to Hornsby)
- 4 bedroom home (we are in 1 room)
- massive room available
- 1 bathroom available that is shared with us
- 1 shared kitchen
- we have a washing machine, microwave, bbq, and fridge you can use
- rent also includes use of 1 computer, 3 laptops, and 4 tablets you can use at home and in your room but cannot be taken out of the house.
- 5 minute walk to normanhurst train station
- 5 minute drive to hornsby shops
- lounge room furnished
- foxtel & netflix
- massive backyard with clothes line
We are a married couple in our mid 20s with 2 puppies.
We are seeking a single or couple who
- pay $250 week rent
- includes internet, foxtel, netflix, electricity, and water
- MUST BE OKAY WITH 2 PUPPIES
- preferably working and/or studying
- doent matter if smoker or non smoker but cannot smoke inside
Kristy & Andrew
- 2 puppies (American Staffy & Collie cross Boxer)
- Both studying and working
Kristy Mid 20s
Working full time in marketing as i've already completed a bachelor of commerce degree and have recently started studying again but a bachelor of science majoring in psychology and neuroscience
Work and study during the week and study weekends
Interests include science, astronomy, psychology, puppies, cooking, music and mixing, the beach, friends & family
Andrew Late 20s
Working part time in sales during the week and some weekends.
Studying bachelor of archeology during the week and study weekends
Interests include bodyboarding, gaming, computers, puppies, music, the beach, art, reading, travelling, friends & family
We enjoy listening to music, we have cdjs so we sometimes will spend a night mixing music that is loud but not ridiculous, binge watching tv, and cooking. We arent the partying type but every now and again will thoroughly enjoy a few drinks night.
Must ensure we are respectful to each other/room mate as we need a quite house sometimes when we are studying or prepping for exams.