|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 4 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
DISCLAIMER - This listing is for a short-term stay only (4-5 weeks, flexible).
- 5 bedroom house with a self contained 2 bedroom flat attached. The bedroom available is a large room at the front of the main house.
- Great location in Redfern/Surry Hills, very close to central station and heaps of bars, shops, and cafes.
- Fully furnished house & partially furnished room
- Heaps of natural light
- Massive outdoor courtyard w/ BBQ
- Laundry w/ washing machine
- PS4 with VR, tons of games, + Netflix/Stan for all your streaming needs
- 20m from the Norfolk
- Massive private room (5.4m x 4.1m)
- North facing with lots of natural light
Are you looking for a change? Have you had enough of mum and dad's shit? Are your current roommates completely cooked?
After a glorious year of kale, quinoa, and that organic Bondi livin’, our house of has relocated to Surry Hills/Redfern for a taste of that inner city pressure, and we need you!
You’ll be living with a variety of colourful characters:
--> Daisy – lover of cheese, wine, and a boogie.
--> Clark – reigning FIFA champion of the house, loves hummus. Works in start-ups.
--> Zach – works in media, techno enthusiast.
--> Hayley – little flower child of the house, lives a double life in hospo/advertising, human care bear.
--> Maryam & Kevin – a coupla lovebirds living together in the granny flat. Maryam is a yoga instructor from San Diego, whilst Kevin works in music.
--> Taytum – Canadian legend also residing in the granny flat. Brings with her a beautiful doggo, Lacey.
Available from the 5th of December, so looking for someone ASAP! Couples also welcome, however rent will be an extra $40 per week to cover amenities.
If you had any questions or wanted to arrange a viewing - get in touch!