|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
- 5 bedroom house with a self contained 2 bedroom flat attached
- Great location in Redfern/Surry Hills, very close to central station and heaps of bars, shops, and cafes.
- Fully furnished
- Heaps of natural light
- Massive outdoor courtyard w/ BBQ
- Huge kitchen and lounge area
- Laundry w/ washing machine
- PS4 with tons of games + Netflix/Stan for all your streaming needs
- Spacious private room
- Upstairs with its own balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Largest bedroom in the house
Please note: As we have not yet moved in the photos of the house are taken directly from the Real Estate listing. The room up for rent is the one that has three beds pictured - this is merely for illustrative purposes, it is not a shared room.
Are you looking for a change? Have you had enough of mum and dad's shit? Are your current roommates completely cooked?
After a glorious year of kale, quinoa and that organic Bondi livin’ our house of six is relocating to Surry Hills/Redfern for a taste of that inner city pressure, and we need you!
You’ll be living with a variety of colourful characters:
--> Pat – large, canadian, you could probably take his room as he’ll never sleep there, loves a good story.
--> Clark – reigning FIFA champion of the house, loves hummus. Works in start-ups.
--> Zach – our newest member to the house, works in media, techno enthusiast.
--> Hayley – little flower child of the house, lives a double life in hospo/advertising, human care bear.
--> Jess – hails from adelaide, dabbles in music, REALLY loves tea.
--> Daisy – the party girl of the house, loves cheese, wine, and a boogie. Works in music management.
Available from the 10th of September. Any questions get in touch!