|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
· Centrally located. Walking distance to the CBD, Kings Cross (coles, gyms, etc), Darlinghurst (including Messina), the great pubs and restaurants of Paddington, Surry Hills, Double Bay, Woollahra etc.
· Easy public transport options to the eastern beaches (Bondi and Co at your door stop!)
· Brand new 6 burner stove top, newly refurbished oven and a fully equipped kitchen ready to go
· Living room fully equipped
· Unrestricted lane way parking options available (free)
· Your room has a the largest balcony attached to it, as well as the room itself comes with a large amount of storage and huge built in wardrobes.
· Rose (27)
o Salon owner in hair and makeup studio Darlinghurst.. Zen addict, regularly adds plants to the household. Loves a good book and the occasional Game of Thrones binge.
· Teagan (30)
o Perth girl, loves her west coast eagles, clean living gym junkie lifestyle. Spends most of the weekends out and about enjoying a wine and dinner. Professional working Monday-Friday. Sydney based for 1.5 years.
· Andrew (28)
o Brisbane boy, loves the reds, wallabies and sharkies. Gets emotional watching rugby/cricket, otherwise loves gym, clean living and heading out and about around Sydney. Professional working Monday-Friday in the city for a global firm. Sydney based for 2.5 years.
We are all happy, social and easy to get along with roomies. We have busy work/life schedules and are often out and about. We are looking for someone who will fit in with our laid back vibe and keep our house a happy home.