Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Resort style living but very private and quiet. Share with just 1 other :)
About the unit:
- I've lived here for a year and 3 months. I don't like moving a lot so will be here at least another 12 months if not longer.
- Ground Floor so no lift and balcony is twice the size of units above and we have our own exit via the balcony. I've seen inside almost all 2 bedroom units on Kawana Island and mine is the biggest & nicest lay out.
- Not noisy inside the unit or complex.
- Lap pool & tennis court which are usually always empty.
- Canal views and great canal pathways for exercising.
- 15 min lazy bike ride to the beach.
- New and modern unit and complex.
- Great friendly helpful landlord.
- 2 restaurants across the road so only half way on the Island and not to painful to get to.
- 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom and you have your own bathroom that has the laundry in it. I don't store anything in your bathroom & only use it to wash clothing. Toilet is separate to bathroom and laundry.
- Air Con/Heater in lounge which I've only every had to use a handful of times.
- Bills are water, electricity and internet which are on top of rent and we would go halves. They come to roughly $30 per week per person.
- Room is large enough to fit a queen bed, 2 beside tables and a tall boy and has a large cupboard.
- Large linen cupboard which is all yours, I keep all my linen in my room.
- Large lock up storage in garage & lock up cage at our front door which both have plenty of room.
- Just come with your bedroom furniture as I have everything else.
- Just had an inspection a month ago and all good. Place will be bond cleaned when you move in.
- Off and on street parking. There is also the option to pay extra to the landlord for lock up open and undercover parking.
- Your room and bathroom has been treated like a bond clean and the rest of the house is always keep neat and clean.
- Love pets but sorry they are not allowed.
- Young at heart 37 year old.
- Neat, clean and tidy.
- Home not a house type of person.
- Happy, friendly, normal and sociable.
- Love a good laugh.
- Love music and the odd trashy TV show. Love live music as well, travelling, beach and hiking.
- Active and social, spend a lot of time with my friends out of the house.
- I work 5 days a week, 8am-6pm including every Saturday with a lot of overtime so you would get the place to yourself a lot.
- Don't mind the odd wine on the weekends but like to live a quiet healthy lifestyle during the week.
- I've lived in share houses on and off since I was 18 and I'm friends with most of my old flatmates :)
- Someone in there 30's preferable but crucial.
- Normal and chilled, no stress or drama.
- I guess someone like minded but as long as we get along that's the main thing.
Kelly on social media
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.