|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Mar 1, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available sometime early March but I can try to sort something out earlier if need be as my current flatmate works away all of Febuary.
Private and quiet unit on the ground level. Share with just 1 other :)
About the unit:
- I've lived here for a 2 years and love it, I'd buy the place if I could. I don't like moving a lot so will be here at least until the end of my lease
in October if not longer.
- Ground Floor so no lift and balcony is twice the size of units above and we have our own exit via the balcony as well as the front door. I've seen inside almost all 2 bedroom units on Kawana Island and mine is the biggest by far & nicest lay out.
- Not noisy inside the unit or complex. You don't see a lot of the other people in the complex which is nice.
- Lap pool & tennis court which are usually always empty.
- Canal views and great canal pathways for exercising.
- 15 min lazy bike ride to the beach, not even 5 min drive.
- New and modern unit and complex.
- Great friendly helpful landlord, they are great.
- 2 restaurants across the road so only half way along Grand Parade.
- 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom and you have your own bathroom. I don't store anything in your bathroom & only use it to use the laundry. Toilet is separate to bathroom.
- Air Con/Heater in lounge which I've only every had to use a handful of times, the unit stays pretty cool and we get a good breeze.
- Bills = water, electricity and internet which are on top of the rent and we would go halves. They come to roughly $30 per week per person.
- Room is large enough to fit a queen bed, 2 beside tables and a tall boy and has a large built in cupboard.
- Large linen cupboard which is all yours, I keep all my linen in my room.
- Large lock up storage in garage & lock up cage at our front door which both have plenty of room.
- House is fully furnished. Bedroom is not, however I would be happy to provide bedroom furniture for the right person as long as it was a long term stay.
- Just had an inspection a couple of months ago and all good. Your room and bathroom will be treated like a bond clean and the rest of the house is always keep neat and clean.
- Off and on street parking. There is also the option to pay extra to the landlord for lock up open or undercover parking.
- Everyone who comes here says they would love to live here, it's a really neat place and complex.
- Young at heart 38 year old. No kids.
- Neat, clean and tidy.
- Home not a house type of person and I like to be able to relate to the person I live with.
- Happy, friendly, normal and sociable.
- Love a good laugh.
- Love music and the odd trashy TV show. Love live music, travelling overseas (have done a lot and lived in London), beach and hiking.
- Active and social, spend a lot of time with my friends and like to head down to Brisbane to see friends for the weekends.
- I work 5 days a week, 8am-4:30pm and I like to head to the gym or beach after work.
- Don't mind the odd alcoholic beverage on the weekends but like to live a quiet healthy lifestyle during the week.
- I've lived in share houses on and off since I was 18 and I'm friends with most of my old flatmates :) Current flatmate is moving out as she is moving back to Perth :(
- Someone in there 30's preferable but crucial.
- Normal and chilled, no stress or drama.
- Someone that is respectful of my belongings.
- Neat and clean.
- I guess someone like minded but as long as we get along that's the main thing.
- Sorry no children and no pets.
- I would like someone to sign up to the end of the lease in October and if things are all going well I'd be happy to stay as I really love the place.
- Would love a person that works away a bit but not the be all and end all :)