|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
**PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY**
**AVAILABLE FROM THE 17/09/16**
OWNER OFFERING A RENEWAL
*Common areas furnished.
* All appliances supplied: Washing machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher.
*Large space under house, can fit 2 cars and cool for pets during the day.
* 2 x balconies with BBQ - perfect for having friends over.
* All utilities set up.
*Aircon and timber floors.
3.5m x 3.5m + Celling fan + windows + built in wardrobe
* 10- 15 minute drive to city
* 100m to bus stop (every 30 minutes to city)
* 300m to bus stop (Express and every 10-15 minutes)
* 600m train station
*Foodworks, hair salon, cafes, bakery, post office at the end of street.
*Coles and woolworths 5 minute drive.
We have 2 months remaining lease up on November 11 2016. We are having to relocate because of work. So it is a low risk situation, you can leave if you are not loving it. The real estate and property owners are very easy going and have offered a re-sign for the past 3 years without fail.
Bills: All bills are split evenly.
Your future Housemate: Simon
* 28 year old
* Loves animals
* Originally from New Zealand
* Currently overseas working in NZ will return in 4-6 weeks, depending on when his project is complete.
35, originally from Europe, working and also studying. I'm a passionate traveler, vegan, interested in healthy living, easy-going, love spending time with friends, sharing a meal or a glass of vine but also appreciate privacy. A like-minded person would be nice, someone positive and happy.
Why we are leaving:
*Myself and Amber work at the same place and our office is moving to Goldcoast so we are having to relocate.