|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
- All bills included, internet power etc are all sorted
- Your own bathroom and great view from bedroom
- Big wrap around balcony
- Less than 5mins from the train station and regular direct line to city 15mins to central makes commuting anywhere super easy.
- Perfect if you work out west but also want to be near the city, best of both worlds
- Awesome friendly housemates. 3 kiwi's (1 couple and 1 single)
- Everything is super convenient in Burwood, Westfield down the road, beautiful park and so many different places to eat out. Get your cusine on
- Access to the apartment garden/bbq area that gets all day sun and is the perfect place to chill
We are all very easygoing, friendly, and clean. We are happy doing our own thing but also love to chat to our housemates. We enjoy Game of Thrones nights when it's on. We are originally from New Zealand and very relaxed and enjoy exploring Sydney.
Myself and boyfriend Tom are 23, enjoy the outdoors, travel around australia, trying out cafe's/restaurants, relaxing reading, watching movies/tv series. I work in marketing and Tom works for a website. The other guy we live with is 29, Phil works in video editing/post production and enjoys basketball.
Overall we are pretty normal people who are looking for housemates that are friendly and clean.