Perfectly designed for modern inner city living, this BRAND NEW two bedroom with carpark apartment is located only a short walk to from universities, Southern Cross and Flagstaff stations, Spencer Street Outlet and major supermarkets, Queen Victoria Market, Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens, and endless dining and entertainment options at your doorstep.
- Huge living area with reverse cycle AC/heating and floor to ceiling windows
- Enjoy space and privacy with both bedrooms separated by the bathroom
- Sit back and relax on your own private balcony offering stunning views of the city skyline
- Modern inline kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Modern stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom with laundry facilities including combination washer/dryer
- One secure carspace
- Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & BBQ courtyard
- NBN internet & pay-tv available (fees may apply)
- Keyless building access & video intercom
- Concierge services & on-site security
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
So I'm a 24 year old professional. I work as head of analytics for Zomato Australia, and in my spare time I work on my start up at emmerse.co.
Because I have a lot on my plate I like hanging out, doing things that do not involve work are my escape. I love going on day trips or weekend trips or just generally doing activities. Admittedly I don't always make it out lol but I'm generally keen. So I'm not overbearing or whatever but if you wanna chill at the house and cook together and drink some wine, I'm definitely down for that. Also love brunch, like Saturdays on hardware lane is where it's at for me.
So pretty much looking for a chiller that likes a good intellectual conversation and is keen to hang and go to brunch with me.
Also like a clean house as well, I'm not fussy, but I like to feel good about where I'm staying :)