|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
A dream find!
- bedroom with queen bed, built in wardrobe, bed side tables, lamps etc.
- Amazing location... direct beach access from within the complex
- Nobby's beach cafes and bars within walking distance
- Resort-style complex with awesome facilities.. 2 pools, sauna, games room, BBQ, etc.
- Onsite cafe and convenience store
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully furnished modern apartment with superior finishings
- Secure complex with intercom
- No shortage of on-street parking
Hey! I'm Alexis, a 27 year old female, recently relocated from Melbourne. Totally enjoying life on the Gold Coast, and spend most weekends out and about adventuring and exploring the beautiful surrounds! I work full time in rehabilitation, and am home or at the gym in the evenings throughout the week. I love cooking and am happy to share meals or do my own thing, whatever works. I'm an upbeat, energetic and positive person who is open minded and kind. Looking for a similar person to share my new home :)
I'm looking for someone with a positive outlook on life, who enjoys getting out and about and will become the 'mate' part of a housemate! You'll need to be tidy and considerate, and of course reliable in terms of paying bills and rent on time etc. Even better if you are an easy going, open-minded and accepting sort of person! No room for negativity in this home, thank you