|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- The bedroom available is quite large, and gets lots of sunlight.
- available room is unfurnished.
- Live right next to Tempe wetlands, which is great for going for walks, and is just generally really pretty
- cute paved, leafy backyard.
- large kitchen
- internal laundry with washer and dryer (necessary with all the rain atm)
- house is fully furnished (except your room)
- free netflix.
- fast, cable internet ($40 per month)
- RENT IS $270 per week.
- bond/security deposit: $1080
- off-street parking out the front of the house
- Bus stop (422) is 2 mins up the road, that will take you to the city or Newtown.
- Tempe train station is about a ~10 min walk
- Located dead centre between Wolli Creek and Sydenham train stations, which are ~20 min walks.
- I cycle most places, or walk.
- I'm mid-20s, and work fairly long hours (50 hour weeks)
- I train parkour and pole dancing and calisthenics so a lot of my free time is spent training
- I also love reading, and watching Netflix.
- I'm not home a great deal of the time, which means you'll have the house to yourself a lot
- I'm sociable, looking for someone I can be friends with, but also someone who understands everyone needs 'alone' time.
- I have a black cat, Romulus, who is super shy. You must like cats to move in, but he will probably take a little while to warm up to you. He mostly keeps to himself, or follows me around the house. Unfortunately this means I can't accept you if you come with pets.