|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
** Electricity and gas bill included in the lease, with wifi internet which will be available.
This amazing townhouse is located at the rear of a block of 2 behind an opaque security gate.
We are only a short walk from shops, restaurants and supermarkets along Glenferrie road and also only a 10 minute walk to Armadale train station with also 2 different team lines located on High st and Malvern road, both a 2 minute and 5 minute walk respectively.
We have furnished our house with couches, dining room table, a tv, fridge, washing machine however the bedroom is unfurnished and will comfortably fit up to a queen sized bed.
This townhouse features;
- Generous proportion lounge area
- 4 good size bedrooms with BIRs
- Central bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, double vanity, laundry plus ample linen storage
- Powder room with a second toilet
- Open gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and breakfast counter
- Spacious open plan living/ dining area overlooking and opens up to decked courtyard
- Stainless steel gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Polished flooring
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double blinds throughout (one sheer layer, one blockout)
- Low maintenance decked courtyard
- Video security intercom access and remote gate
- Security alarm system.
We are 3 young 23yr old female professionals who all lead very busy lifestyles and work full time, so during the week nights we ideally like to live in a more quiet environment, however on the weekends we love to let our hair down and socialise.
We would also enjoy catching up and going out for dinner or drinks with each other and making the most of our weekends!
Ideally our future candidate will be a non smoker, with no pets who equally enjoys living in a clean home who will clean up after themselves and respect other housemates.
Our current lease ends January 2018, and we are extending it for another year, so if you think you would be a perfect fit to our household please send us a message! We look forward to hearing from you :)