|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Location location! Room in edge of the CBD terrace house up for grabs!
- The room has french doors that lead into a small courtyard that's perfect for plans or relaxing during the warmer weather
- Bathroom all to yourself
- House is fully furnished, although the bedroom comes unfurnished.
- Central heating
- Friendly, social vibe - not a 24/7 party house, but friends are welcome.
- Though no pets, Sebastian, photoed, does like to visit!
- Rent is paid monthly ($1139) with a bond of $1083. Bills approx. $20 per person per week.
- 55 Tram at our front door
- 19/59 Tram 100m's away
- 57 tram 5 min walk
- Queen Vic Market 5 min walk
- Melbourne Uni 5 min walk
- Melbourne Central, Flagstaff Gardens, Royal Park 15 min walk/5 min tram.
- Errol St 10 min walk
- Lygon St 15 min walk
Olga (Spanish) has been living in Melbourne for a year now and totally loves it! She works nearby as psychologist, but mostly does research. She doesn't spend much time at home - between work, gym, and socialising, she's usually out and about! When she's home, she spends a lot of her time working on her dissertation. Down to earth, no drama - looking for an easy to get along with house mate(s).
John (American) & Phoebe (Australian) are a mid-twenties professional couple who enjoy cooking and relaxing in the evening. John works in Geology, and Phoebe in Psychology. They spend their spare time adventuring or working around the house. They enjoy the occasional party, dinner, or general get together. Looking for a friendly, respectful house mate.