|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Oxford Tce, Taringa 4068. $430 per week (negotiable).
Huge 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom unit is available for rent in Taringa. Close to UQ, trains, buses, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village and the most amazing German bakery! The unit was renovated in January 2015 with a complete overhaul - new carpet, new kitchen, new bathrooms. The unit is bright and airy with 2 balconies.
My husband and I are expanding our family and sadly we need to move out. We have loved living here for the past 18 months and it's been a perfect home whilst we worked and studied. Externally, the property is older style however, the new interior is amazing. I have rented for over 10 years in both houses and units and this has been the most comfortable and convenient location.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony.
- 2nd bedroom, good size, also with built in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and laundry.
- Renovated modern kitchen with dishwasher, huge pantry and good storage.
- Open plan living and kitchen area, big enough for 2 sofas and large dining table.
- Air-conditioning in living area.
- Automatic lock up garage.
- Security intercom entry.
- Small quiet complex with only 4 apartments.
Fantastic Taringa Location:
*3 minute walk to buses and train station.
*5 minute drive to UQ (or 25 minute walk)
*3 minute walk to the best German bakery in Brisbane + convenience store.
*Short walk/drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or Toowong Village.
This is a break lease. The current lease is due to end on the 15th January however you should have no trouble renewing as the owner is an investor only. We are looking to vacate as soon as possible, we only need 2 weeks notice (this can be negotiable). The current rent is $430 per week however, this may be open for negotiation for the right tenants.
Please call, text or email if you wish to arrange an inspection.