|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Seeking a new tenant to replace me from early October. Long-term stay only.
THE PLACE: A sophisticated, loft-style, fully furnished and equipped 2-bedroom CBD apartment, on the top floor of The Forum building on 66 Allara St.
THE LOCATION: Can only be described as perfect for those who want to live centrally. In the heart of the City and nestled between DFAT and DIBP office buildings and Commonwealth Park, it’s walking distance to everywhere in the CBD and a 5 minute stroll to the lake.
THE ROOM: A very large and spacious upstairs bedroom with a window opening out into the central atrium of the building, and bright and modern wallpaper. Includes queen-sized bed, two wardrobes with mirrors, and various furnishings including two large sets of drawers, a smaller set of drawers, a heating unit and a fan unit.
THE APARTMENT FEATURES:
- Spacious & sunny north-facing open-plan living, with balcony.
- Full length, two-storey ceiling to floor windows, creating a very spacious and well-lit atmosphere
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooking, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and double pantry.
- Generous under stair storage.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year round comfort
- Laundry/powder room with washing machine, dryer, and third toilet
- 1 assigned underground car space
THE BUILDING FEATURES:
- Rooftop terrace with BBQs, tables, toilet facilities and sweeping views of Canberra. Ideal for parties and watching fireworks.
- Fully equipped gym with bathroom.
- Spectacular central atrium with mini jungle.
Ideally seeking a young professional or student in their 20s, who is neat, clean and considerate.
The housemate you will be living with is an ANU student in their early 20s, who is quiet, neat and considerate.