|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Available||Oct 28, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
This is a flat for people who enjoy a good chating in an international environment. Ideal for people who study or work and have to rest during the night.
Set mere streets away from Brisbane’s CBD, this apartament is perfectly positioned on the city fringe which allows easy CBD or transit access no matter where you work or play. Springhill is a quite and relax suburb where there is no noise at night.
THE ROOM FEATURES
● Amazing views!
● Shared room with a girl
● Single bed
● Very big Built-in robes
● New comfortable bed and matress
● New sheets and bed clothes
● Fully furnished
● Ensuite Bathroom
THE FLAT FEATURES
● Amazing views!
● 4 people living in: 2 students girls and me. All of us fluent in English.
● 2 bedrooms with 2 bed each room
● 2 bathroom.
● Well-equipped clean kitchen
● Washing machine
● Balcony with city views
● Clean carpet
● Building facilities include spa, sauna, BBQ and pool
● Short walk to Central Station (5 min)
● Less than 2 minutes' walk to Spring Hill City Loop (free bus!)
● Less than seven minutes’ walk to the centre of Queen Street Mall
● 15 minute walking to the Valley
I am Ed from Barcelona and this is my second time living in Brisbane. I felt in love of this city in 2015. I have a degree in bussines and I worked in a bank. I am here to get a perfect English acording to get a qualificated job in Australia. For that reason, it is preferred non spanish speakers, but if you are fluent in English we could talk about it!
I share a flat with two friendly student girls. We are easy going, tidy and respectful people.