|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hey guys 👋🏻
Alex and I are on the hunt for a new housemate as our other housemate is leaving us to move in with her partner.
We are looking for someone LONG TERM ONLY and you will be required to sign a lease.
Due to our lease conditions and the owners preference we can't accept couples, anyone on a student/working visa or pets. Sorry!
About the house;
- 3 story terrace, attached to an apartment block.
- 3 bedrooms.
- 3 bathrooms.
- We have our own courtyard and share a bigger outdoor area with the whole complex.
- 2 secure car spaces.
- There is room for lounge room furniture, if you already have it.
About the room;
- $290 per week, not including bills, $1120 as bond.
- Move in date ASAP.
- Medium sized, can fit a queen or double bed as well as other furniture.
- Ensuite bathroom.
- Built in wardrobes with floor to ceiling mirrors.
- Your own balcony.
Most of the bedroom furniture is also up for sale;
- Chest of drawers - $100
- Double bed and mattress - $100
- 2x Bedside tables - $20 each
Send me a message if you're keen to come check the place out! 😊
Alex and I are both 22 and work in hospitality so it would be great to find someone similar.
We generally work opposing shifts so it's hard to be a social household but we do try!
We love our house, the neighbours are great and we are after someone who wants to move into a home, not just rent a room.