|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- In the heart of the Valley.
- Walking distance to CBD & RBWH (Approx 1.5km from both) aswell as the local woolies/coles
- Large en-suite bedroom with double built-in wardrobe and direct access to the balcony overseeing one of the main streets in the Valley
- Fully furnished bedroom includes: Queen bed, desk, bedside table and wall mounted paintings
- Communal items include: all kitchen appliances, sofa, dining room table, 50in TV, washing machine & dryer
- Air-conditioning in the lounge room
- Underground secure tandem car park (parks 2)
- Unlimited internet is already hooked up ($30 a month each covers it)
I'm advertising this room on behalf of my housemate. I'm moving to Canberra in the next few days (3/9) for work related reasons and as such there's a spare room in our place.
You'll be living with Tommy who is a 24yo first year intern doctor at Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital. He's a wonderful housemate and we've lived together for the past 4 years because of this.
In his spare time he enjoys cycling, cooking, playing guitar and the occasional board game night.
Tommy is looking for a respectful and relaxed housemate to share the apartment with, but hope to also share a drink or a meal every now and then.
Please send through some details about yourself--your age, what you do for work or study and a little bit about your lifestyle.