|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Due to my current situation (family expanding), I sadly have to find someone to take over my lease ending on February 2017. I have loved to live here with late night food craving habit, I can just walk to the Valley to find some foods - nice and easy minutes away.
Located on the master-planned Constance Street in the Brisbane Showground Precinct and close to restaurants, music, QUT Kelvin Grove, transport, fashion, the Royal Brisbane Hospital and more, this apartment has everything at its doorstep.
The apartment itself has been architecturally designed providing a spacious internal and external living area, luxurious bathroom and entertaining kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances, all within the luxurious grounds of The Green.
The Green provides residents with lush landscaping that leads to the central courtyard and the perfect extension to your home, a large outdoor BBQ kitchen and dining area.
At a glance:
• Light-filled open living
• Modern, contemporary bathroom
• Large bedroom built-in robe
• Spacious balcony
• Single undercover carpak
• Energy efficient lights and fittings
• Wired for high-speed internet - NBN
The Location – close to:
• Transport – Fortitude Valley Train Station
• Restaurants – Constance Street, China Town, King Street
• Nightlife – Valley precinct
• Infrastructure – QUT Kelvin Grove & RBH (hospital)