|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Student Accommodation - Air Conditioned Bedroom: Just 50m Walk to Coles & Bus Station
** Last Room Left - CALL TODAY! **
> Fully Furnished bedrooms with air conditioning & Ensuite
> Free cleaning of common kitchen, lounge and bathrooms
> Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas all INCLUDED in the rental price!
This renovated Queenslander provides residents with quiet accommodation walking distance to buses, supermarket and café’s. Located on a no-through-road with bike path access to both QUT Kelvin Grove and Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital (RBWH) these rooms will not last long.
The available bedrooms range in size with a combination of Deluxe Ensuite and Standard rooms within the house. Contact us today to arrange an inspection as the rooms are priced to rent.
Your Bedroom includes:
Bedroom 3: $210 per week
- Large room
- Private Bathroom
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioning Unit
- Queen Bed with bedside table
- Study desk & chair
- Built-in wardrobe
- Individually lockable room for privacy
Common Area Includes:
- Electric cooktop & oven
- Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
- Leather lounge with large LED common T. V.
- Shared laundry with washing machine
- Wireless internet set-up and ready
- Walking Distance to parks, cafes and Newmarket Shopping Complex
- All Yard maintenance is included in the rent
- Fortnightly cleaning of common areas included to assist tenants in maintaining a clean household
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT Kelvin Grove – 2.0km
UQ Medical School, Herston – 2.8km
Brisbane City - Queen Street – 5.2km
QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street – 5.6km
JCU (Queen St) - 5.2km
Sarina Russo (82 Ann St) - 5.2km
Griffith University (South Bank) - 5.4km
Shafston College (Kangaroo Point) - 6.7km
Public Transport: Buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (15minutes) on Kelvin Grove Rd (100m). Trains also operate every 30 mins during the day, more often at peak times via Newmarket Train Station (800m).
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE – Contact us today for an inspection at a time that's convenient to you.
To book into an inspection send an enquire, email or call