|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
* You'll just need to furnish your room
* Balcony at the front, small terrace at the rear
* Separate kitchen/dining (which opens to the small terrace) and living area (to the balcony)
* Aircon in the main lounge
* Vaulted ceilings in the large living area, very light and bright
* First floor apartment
* The other 2 rooms have their ensuites, so the main bathroom is yours 80% of the time
The flat is directly across from the technology park in Redfern, its all of 7 minutes walk to Redfern station, the high street and all the bars and restaurants it has to offer, ample street parking, nearby supermarkets, a stroll to Dan Murphys.
We are a guy and a girl (definitely not a couple) in our late 20's, who both work full time. We are easy going but like the place to be clean and tidy and looking for someone to pull their weight with the boring chores. We are both social people who like to be out and about. We're always up for a beer or a night out but equally we're respectful of each other. We'd like to live with someone sociable but we're all grown ups and it's probably not the house for you if you're into midweek benders.