|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
A bed in a lovely and comfortable shared bedroom:
• Provided linen and blankets
• Huge wardrobe
• A bedside cupboard
• Unlimited Internet usage
• Commodious and cool space
• Table and chairs for work⁄study and eat⁄drink are provided
• Noone stays in living room
• Big-sized mirror
• The floor and the walls are of white tile, which are shiny and clean
• Warm water
• Blender & Rice Cooker
• Kitchen equipment (knife, pot, bowl, etc) are provided
• Large fridge and cupboards
• Location: 5 mins to Southern Cross Station and Coles⁄Woolworths
• Accommodation is suitable for a nice and quiet person that like to live in the city and save transport fee,who need a good place to rest or study in a friendly atmosphere with other nice people
If you desire it, send an email with you name, also to see if you are compatible with the other room-mate.
Minimum stay is 3 months
Rent $165.00 and ($330 bond) to be paid in advance.
Please contact me through my email if you're interested in the room.
1 Vietnamese girl will sharing the room with you.
I'm a guy live in other room with my own bathroom.