|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
SINGLE MOTHER, STUDENTS & WELFARE OK. (could even possibly look at getting a new rental together)
Sharing with me; every week,
My 3-year-old son; every second week.
pro+ mainly just sharing with one housemate con- sharing with a toddler, he is cheeky but well behaved most the time.
Josh, 23, Clean, very easy going single father, I have 50/50 custody and can understand the struggle to find appropriate places to stay with a child.
- Seaview Parade, Deception Bay
- 2 story, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Downstairs could possibly be made habitable; currently used as a carport, laundry, and storage.
- Big backyard (no mowing or gardening required!)
- Plenty of Street parking or lots of room in the backyard, it could be parked under the house but you will be parked in most the time.
- Friendly neighbors.
- furnished house and rooms.
- short walk to Parks, Waterfront/wetlands, Shops, Doctors.
- 10 min drive to North Lakes.
- 3-4 min drive to rothwell railway station.
- 5-6 min drive to Mango Hill or Kippa-Ring Railway Stations.
- 5 min walk to Bus Stop.
Single Room + BILLS (not included)
- $85 per week rent ($170 fortnight)
Bills - Paid Either Weekly with Rent or Fortnightly/Monthly on an agreed day.
- $15 per week Power ($30 fortnight)
- $10 per week Optional Unlimted Internet ($20 Fortnight)
- $10 per week Optional Additional Roommate (child only, max 1, preferably under 3 years old) ($20 Fortnight)
Single Room With Bills Included (excludes internet and child)
- $100 per week ($200 per fortnight)
2 weeks rent, 2 weeks bills
- $220 no exception. 4-week min stay.
- Semi-furnished room (bed, mattress, side table, rug) **room is bigger than it looks in photo**
-3 Door Cupboard.
- Reasonable Power and Water use.
-Garden Shed and Downstairs for storage
- Food (Unless mutually agreed)
- Toiletries. (deodorants, hair products, mouthwash etc)
- laundry detergents (normal washing powder is okay but not stuff like vanish and softener which can get expensive when you go through a lot)
23 years old, Single Father of a three-year-old with 50/50 care.
Very easy going and kind.
I'm spontaneous and adventurous.
I'm very respectful of privacy.