|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
If you're looking for a great home with friendly people, this is it! We have a large room available in our spacious 3 bedroom town-house.
You'll get a walk-in wardrobe, high ceilings, French doors that open up to your own balcony, and your own ensuite bathroom. It's a really good set-up
We've furnished the room with essentials from Ikea, so just bring your luggage and yourself! If you have your own furnishings to bring there's plenty of space for that too
Features of the home:
- Open living area. Great for entertaining friends in the summer, or just chilled movie nights with your awesome housemates :-)
- 'Google-inspired' communal work-space, for those that need the space for work, study or other projects.
- Modern kitchen with a spacious dining area.
- Secure backyard for sunshine and hang-outs.
- We also have a spare car park if you need
- Unlimited wi-fi
- 2 minute walk - Tram stop going straight to the CBD (Route No. 19)
- 5 minute walk - Melbourne Uni
- 5 minute walk - Royal park
- 10 minute walk - Lygon St (Restaurants, Bars, Shops, more Trams)
- Next door - Trendy little Cafe for those who need coffee
- Around the corner - Restaurant, Bar, Convenience store
Bedrooms are upstairs and spaced apart quite well, and all communal areas are downstairs. The house is perfect for those who like being social, but also need their own time now and then.
Guys, girls or couples are all welcome. We're looking for friendly people who want a place to call home. Hope to hear from you soon :)
We're relaxed, sociable, tidy, respectful of others, and we enjoy catching up with our fellow house-mates. A bit about us:
Eddie, 28 - Food blogger and personal trainer. He works in the CBD and does a bit of photography for fun. He listen to all sorts of music depending on the mood. He's worked in all sorts of places in hospitality, so always happy to share food, stories and drinks.
Koray, 24 - Studying master's of engineering at Melbourne Uni. From USA where I was a bartender. I'm a pretty sociable guy but also relaxed at the same time. I'm always down to find and try new things around the city
We-re still in the process of decorating the house. Coming soon will be a TV for the living room, some artsy posters for the communal areas, and my collection of fine liquor.