|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
My housemates are moving out due to working condition so I’m looking for ideally a couple or 2 friends to rent out this fully-furnished double bedroom in a very secure and quiet apartment in East Perth. The room comes with:
- Queen size bed with bedside table
- Study desk, office chair, and study lamp
- Built-in wardrobe and a big bookshelf (which could be used as the 2nd wardrobe)
The house is fully-furnished, including fridge, washing machine, dryer, microwave, all kitchen utilities, TV, lounge, etc.
Perfectly located in East Perth, very close CBD, Northbridge, Victoria Park or/and best location to go to anywhere else by public transport or car.
- 1min walking to Yellow/Red Cat bus stop which is in front of the building, 4-7min to go to Perth train station/CBD.
- 7min walking distance to St George Tce where there are heaps of bus stops
- 15min driving to UWA or 30min by bus
- Heaps of restaurants, shops, hospital (Royal Perth), IGA, stadium, schools,...surrounding
Please contact me via my phone number
We are a young couple, one is a full-time university student, the other is working full-time in Perth. We are very respectful and tidy. We definitely prefer quiet time at home, so we usually hang out outside of the house with friends and family. However, we really enjoy meeting new people, learning about different culture, etc.