|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
My partner and I are breaking our lease as we have purchased a property. The lease is set to expire on 13 February 2016, thereafter it will become a month to month tenancy.
**We have previously teed up some tenants who pulled out at the last minute. Accordingly we are pretty desperate to get out ASAP (never nice paying rent on an empty apartment!). So are happy to provide a FREE fridge and limited household items (ie kettle, laundry baskets, some plates and cutlery, glasses etc). For another $500, we can organise you a bed /mattress for one room, table and chairs. Also content to provide some manchester too, if required***
The property has two bedrooms, one has a large balcony. Large living with balcony and large bathroom and laundry. It is very large for an apartment at 100 squares (most apartments in the CBD are between 45 to 65 squares, so this is likely to be the largest apartment you will see in the CBD).
Things to note:
- Happy to include a large Fridge for free, with some limited free household items: plates, mugs, glasses..
- Water included in the rent
- Street parking for one vehicle
- Quiet street
- One of 6 apartments located above commercial premises. Very quiet and soundproof - we never hear neighbours etc.
- Lots of natural light
- Open plan with views of the city
- Extensive wardrobe space
- GREAT LOCATION!!! I work in the legal district and walk to work everyday and walk home for lunch. We walk to the Queen Vic market on the weekend to do our shopping
-Second room is quite small. However, will fit in a bed and has a built in wardrobe. It also has a skylight and a large window.
Rent is $460. Bond is $2,789
Property is available now - exceedingly keen to get people to inspect it and sign the lease ASAP