|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
An amazing European style for unfurnished two bedrooms apartment in an excellent location.
- Brand new apartment (This project was finished 4 months ago)
- Great size bedroom with built in robes.
- A beautifully renovated, modern kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Freshly painted bathroom with shower over bath.
- Spacious living and meals area.
- Neat and tidy kitchen.
- Freshly painted.
- A beautiful courtyard (since this room is in the ground floor, with window blinds)
- A common lounge, BBQ and FANTASTIC view up in the rooftop COME AND CHEKC IT OUT
- Washing machine
- Built-in wall robe
- Furniture negotiable
Ideally situated with superb access to the city, Queen Victoria Market, universities, hospitals & Flemington Road. In a sought after and well maintained block.
Public Transport: 1 min walk to Stop 14-Royal Melbourne Hospital/Flemington Rd (North Melbourne) , route 55, 57 and 59.
Awesome location for Melbourne uni or RMIT students:
To University of Melbourne: 1.1 km
To RMIT University: 1.6 km via Flemington Road
To Queen Victoria Market: 1.3 km (two tram stops away)
Besides, there's an IGA express next door!
My name is Alex. I am currently an international student in RMIT doing my first year degree. Because of family reason, I have to go overseas and transfer this lovely apartment to someone else.
Current flatmate is a first year bio medicine student in University of Melbourne from Indonesia. Her name is Meylinda and she is super friendly, always loves to have a laugh :)