|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Feb 25, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Private room with own bathroom in beautiful Zetland, 2 mins from East Village and 10 mins from Green Square station.
We have a private room available, it includes:
- furnished (brand new bed coming, as per the picture)
- built in wardrobe
- balcony access
- private bathroom (with bath/shower)
- flyscreens (very convenient during summer time)
- ground floor (easy access)
- fully furnished
- unlimited internet
- swimming pool in complex
- Across the road from Joynton Park with a friendly atmosphere.
- 2 minute walk from East Village (Coles/Virgin Active/cafes and restaurants)
- 5 minute walk to bus stops
- 10 minute walk to Green Square Station (on the airport line)
- 15 minutes from the City.
- 360/week + bills for one person
- 430/week + bills for couples
You'll be sharing with my boyfriend, Gabriele (32) and I (29). We're both young professionals with qualifications in psychology. He is Italian and I'm Australian. We're both language teachers and our schedules are so that we tend to have mornings off and work in the afternoons and evenings. We're clean and fairly quiet. In order to keep the environment serene and relaxed we don't have parties.
Our ideal flatmate is a professional individual in our age group that wants to live in a cosy and private apartment that's a refuge from working in the city.