|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Private room with own bathroom in beautiful Zetland, 2 mins from East Village and 10 mins from Green Square station.
We have a private room available, the room includes:
- built in wardrobe
- balcony access
- private bathroom (with bath/shower)
- ground floor (easy access)
- fully furnished
- unlimited internet
- swimming pool in complex
- Across the road from Joynton Park with a friendly atmosphere. (the park hosts a charming market on Saturdays).
- 2 minute walk from East Village (Coles/Virgin Active/cafes and restaurants)
- 5 minute walk to bus stops
- 10 minute walk to Green Square Station (on the airport line)
- 15 minutes from the City.
Our current housemate is leaving the country until January 2017, there may also be a possibility of extending the stay for 2017 depending on circumstances.
- 350/week + bills (430/week + bills for couples)
You'll be sharing with my boyfriend, Gabriele (32) and I (29). We're both young professionals with qualifications in psychology. He is Italian and I'm Australian. We're both language teachers and our schedules are so that we tend to have mornings off and work in the afternoons and evenings. We're clean and fairly quiet, we're looking for a person or a couple of young professional that want to live in a cosy and private apartment that's a refuge from working in the city.