|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey there! I'm looking for someone to share my spacious 2-bedroom apartment in Artarmon with :)
- own room (unfurnished) with built-in wardrobes
- private bathroom
- Furnished living area, kitchen, laundry and sun room
- Pool, gym, sauna and games room downstairs
- Lock up garage + plenty of underground guest parking
Super convenient location!
- 7min walk to Lane Cove bus interchange, where there are regular buses to the city or to Marsfield/Epping/Castle Hill areas
- 13min walk to Artarmon train station
- Bus stopping just outside can take you to Balmoral or Manly Beach, or:
- Cross the road and hop on a bus to Chatswood
If you have a car, you'll be a 10-15min drive away from the city or 5min from Chatswood.
About living here:
- unlimited wireless internet included in rent
- Bills for electricity/gas are extra and will be split 50/50 each month
- Secure apartment complex
- Quiet and peaceful - Even though we're on a main road, your room faces the courtyard area inside the apartment complex which is shielded from outside noise
I'm a 21yo French-Australian working full-time in the television industry. When I'm not working, I enjoy chilling at home, spending too much time on YouTube/Netflix, cooking, going out with friends and exploring new parts of Sydney.
Looking for someone easy-going and social who is down to chill but also respects others' personal space. Must be clean and tidy. No smokers.
If this sounds like you, or if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me :)