|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
* 1 minute to bus stop with a direct line to Adelaide CBD
* 5 minutes to Adelaide CBD by bus
* 10 minutes to the beautiful West Beach
* 10 minutes from the airport by taxi/bus
* 5 minute walk to the prestigious Hilton Hotel (Great variety of meals)
* Quiet street as the house is on a 'no-through' road
* Upmarket neighbourhood - Friendly neighbours
Mile End is one of the most sort after suburb in the west between the city and sea. Close to everything you would ever need to make your stay amazing.. Shops, restaurants, public transport, entertainment and the airport.
Only housemate IT profesional (not the typical geek :) ) and dancer as a hobby.
Friendly outgoing enjoys to socialise in his spare time.
Loves to go for spontaneous walks, enjoy the nature and socialise a lot.
Looking for a tidy and clean housemate who's also friendly.
Please contact ASAP.