|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 weeks to 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Newly built family home filled with young professionals who work long hours and are rarely home but sociable when the time arises.
- The house is located in a quiet tree lined street a three minute walk from a train station thats two stops from the airport (away from flight path). Wedged between Rockdale and Newtown nightlife, and diect line to the CBD. Direct night bus for after hours commute.
- The room itself is huge, a fully furnished master-room with an ensuite bathroom and your own walk-in wardrobe. If you have a car (you wont need one, but if you do) there's a dedicated parking spot out the front.
- The place is located a brief walk from a handful of cafes, restaurants and a supermarket.
- You'll have access to all the house facilities including fully stocked kitchen, your own bar fridge and a coffee machine as well.
- I'll be travelling overseas from 29/09 so am renting out my room at this ridiculously low price to fill it while I'm gone. Keen to rent out room to the right person soon.. Feel free to call or text.
They are busy, respectful people who are nice to get to know but who are really never around that much so hard to say too much about them really. This is a good place for someone who needs a good clean place to stay in, and who's respectful of the beautiful place and people in it.
That's the kind of people who live there now, and the same kind of people we'd want applying for this room.