|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING.
- Looking for one female to share the room with a Japanese student.
- 28 Bouverie St. Carlton. (actually just across from Audi on VIctoria Street, 4mins on foot from Melbourne Central.
- Two Bed Two baths apartment. Total 3 people including you. Only you and your room mate use one bathroom & toilet.
- Fully furnished, own swipe card and key (Beddings, heater, 50 Inch Tv, No BUNK BED, Blender, all the kitchen things provided). The photos uploaded do not include all the furniture. Come and inspect in person.
-NO one in the living room to stay, NON smoker, and NO party animal.
-Students from RMIT or Melbourne University are welcome.
-Rent can be cheaper depending on how long you plan to stay
-Kindly send me your nationality, Visa type what you are doing in Melbourne and age.
- Sorry, looking for only students. No travelers or working holiday visa holders.
-Please message Zero/Four/Zero/One/One/Five/Four/Eight/Two/Zero (Hoyt) to organise an inspection. (TEXT MESSAGE ONLY)
We are all studying here ( William Angliss and RMIT University)