|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a great housemate to share this beautiful 3 x 2 in sunny Scarborough with two fantastic blokes.
Your room is a good size, unfurnished with built-in robes.
- Tranquil and private outdoor entertaining space with covered alfresco area;
- Huge west facing balcony with great views, perfect for sunset drinks and/or bbqs;
- Two spacious living areas for entertaining;
- Free wifi, water, electricity and gas;
- Large double remote garage; and
- Best of all - walking distance to the best beaches in Perth!
I own the place, so theres no pesky inspections or agents. 36, white collar professional, very easy to get along with, lots of experience in sharehouses. Don't mind the odd drink or four but generally lead a very healthy lifestyle. Matt is 30, also a top bloke (despite being a pom), and lives here too.
We are looking for someone who loves a laugh, but is clean, reliable and will have respect for the place. I also have a beautiful staffy and Matt has a boxer puppy so you gotta like dogs.
I'm asking $225 per week.
36 year old male lawyer, generally work 7-5 ish weekdays.
30 year old retail manager, full time hours.
Both very social and easygoing types, right into healthy living/exercise and the beach.