|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Big 4-bedroom house with separate kitchen and living areas, surrounded by lots of trees and a park in front.
- Close to Tooronga station and 16 minutes to the CBD (by train)!
- 5 minute walk to Stockland Tooronga and Coles!
- In-house boardgame collection!
- Awesome flatmates!
- Internet included in rent, but not fast :(
BONUS: 2 super cute and well behaved Japanese Spitz!
We are a couple in our late 20s originally from sunny Sydney! We're looking for a flatmate to fill 1 room in our house.
We're very chill, we normally just play board games in the evenings or watch shows (Game of Thrones, Westworld, NetFlix). We love to cook/bake and a couple of nights a week we go rock climbing coz we like to keep fit.
We want a very clean and respectful housemate, as we're all very clean and we want someone that cleans up after themselves, and doesn't leave a mess (coz we're Asian like that haha). We are more introverts than extroverts so this wont be a loud or party-like place, however we do host board-game nights a couple of times a month.
Lastly, we do have house rules that you'll need to abide by such as washing your own dishes as you go, and cleaning etc - just your normal common sense kind of thing. :)