|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||May 31, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
One decent size bedroom with BIR available located just off Whitehorse rd in Surrey Hills. Bedroom can easily fit queen bed, desk and drawers. Apartment is walking distance to the 109 tram line, 10-15min walk to Surrey Hills or Chatham train stations, nice & quite apartment block with friendly neighbours.
• Newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher.
• Decent sized bathroom with bathtub separate from shower, in bathroom laundry facilities, toilet separate from bathroom.
• Combined living dining area with heating & cooling.
• Second floor apartment with balcony.
• Rent is $637.33 a month paid by the 1st of every month. Internet and electricity bills are not included in rent, internet is $24 each a month unlimited NBN, electricity is roughly between $55-$70 each a month, there isn't any water or gas bills.
• It is a 12month lease which ends in November with possibility to extend and your name will go on the lease. The move in date is flexible, looking more towards end of May.
You will be living with:
Jodie - 26-year-old female, works full-time Mon – Fri in the building industry.
Marcel - 31-year-old male, works full-time Mon-Fri for a printer company.
We enjoy hanging out together, cooking each other meals, exploring the neighbourhood and finding great coffee. Also, just sitting down chilling and watching some trashy TV/Netflix/Stan. However, we also both love just having our own personal space & chill time. Have a pretty good UberEATS menu in the area. We rarely have guests over or stay the night cause honestly the apartment just isn’t big enough.
We're seeking a single female flatmate around the same age as us. Someone who is fun loving, easy to get along with, someone to hang out watch TV and cook meals with, clean and tidy and willing to contribute to household equally. Must be respectful of others own personal space & belongings and must let others in the household know when a guest is over.
Sorry no couples or pets. Students welcome however it is a one-year lease so you must commit.
Apartment is fully furnished, you only need to furnish your bedroom.
Please feel free to message me if you would like to arrange a time to view the property and meet us or have any questions :)