|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
One spacious queen size bed in queen size room available for rent in a large 3 bed (+study/living area) in a newly renovated Queenslander. High-speed, umlimited cable broadband included in rent.
- Own bathroom with shower over bath
- Large double - mirrored built in wardrobe
- Brand new split system air con unit
- Use of 2 separate living areas
- 2 dining areas (inside and out door)
- Whole house fully furnished to a very high spec including TV in room (own bedroom furniture considered)
- Large upstairs balcony with escalating city & mountain views
- Spacious outdoor area living area with BBQ & Smoker (see pics)
- 2 min walk (200m) to bus stop (direct 18min bus to CBD)
- 10 min walk (800m) to train station (direct train to South Brisbane, South Bank, City, CBD)
- 10min walk (800m) from Woolworths Supermarket (Annerley)
- $12-$15 Uber into CBD
- Plenty of on street parking available (no permit required)
- No pets accepted
This is our home and we are looking to rent out one room to a like minded, clean, tidy and respectful housemate or couple.
Sharing with 2 easy going young professionals, Mike, Male (29, UK) and Kim, Female (28, AUS). We are both well travelled and have now been settled in Brisbane for 3 years.
We tend to chill in the week and like to eat out and have a social drink at the weekend with our friends. Love the outdoors, including weekends away, camping etc and trying new things.
If there is anything else you'd like to know please send us a message :)