|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Perks to our house:
- Has a maintained swimming pool in the complex
- Just near the pool is a bbq area where you're free to use whenever or have family/friends over to use
- Electricity bills split together every quarter
- Can furnish yourself or can be furnished for you
- Secured safe complex
- Located behind M1
- Bus stops nearby
- 1-2 minute drive to a Woolworth's, McDonald's, zaraffas, Caltex, iga and more!
- Very close to Robina Town Centre (Shopping!!!)
- Have a reasonable sized back yard
- Smokers welcome once you smoke outside
- Spaces for parking
- Dishwasher!!! you won't have to spend 20 minutes doing dishes!!
- Oh and last perk, awesome flat mates! haha ;) :)
A little bit about who you'll be living with :)
Flat mate 1: Hey there my names Miriam, I'm 19 studying at Southern Cross Uni doing my teaching degree and I work part-time. I'm very friendly, very easy going and don't mind a drink or two on the weekend. If I'm not working or at uni you'll find me watching movies or studying but I'm always up for a chat !
Flat mate 2: Krista is also 19, we've both been best friends for about 5 or so years, she's studying her nursing at Tafe and works part-time/full-time. Krista is very bubbly, funny and would go out of her way for anyone. She's much like myself and can get along with just about anyone.
Ideally: Student or young mature female working