|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 weeks to 6 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have a new long-term flatmate moving in at the end of October, so this is a short-term rental of a room in a great location! Couples, friends welcome.
* clean, fresh and ultra-modern
* double bedroom with built-ins (No. 2 on the floor plan)
* pristine bathroom with full bath - no sharing
* spacious and sun-drenched living room
* balcony with city views
* separate laundry with washer/dryer
* full kitchen - great for cooking
* separate, spacious study
* security carpark
* secure storage cage
* quiet street, but close to Central, Broadway, buses, Glebe Point Rd cafes
* Close to Newtown, Sydney Uni, UTS, RPA
* Close to beautiful Glebe foreshore and harbour walk
* Just a note - the photos are from when the property was sold a few years ago - so my furniture is different from what you see, but is clean, stylish and modern
* I absolutely love living here. The two separate bathrooms and the study make it ideal for a flatshare where you can be communal, but chill in your own space when you feel like it
Could you be happy here? Send me a message!
I am a 30-something teacher. I am from Sydney originally but spent many years living overseas and love meeting people from all over the place. I love a good laugh with the people around me. I work pretty hard and like to relax on the weekend. I am not a party type - enjoy a few glasses of wine or dinners out with with friends. I am a pretty chilled out person. I don't like to get stressed out about the small stuff and appreciate a similar outlook. I want both people in the flat to feel respected, at home, and never walk on eggshells or feel guilty for leaving a teacup on the bench! I like to cook, read, go to film festivals, learn languages, go for walks.