|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for a new housemate to share our big new apartment right on Delwood/Fairlight beach! The apartment will be fully furnished and all bills are included in the rent. We move in this Sunday and are looking for someone to join us on Sunday or shortly after.
You should check out the video here ----> https://youtu.be/HloEp-BNDWQ
• Overlooks Delwood/Fairlight beach with direct views to the heads and harbour
• Fully furnished with high-speed wifi and all utilities included
• Large double living area with fireplace and harbour views
• High ceilings throughout
• Balcony with ocean views
• Open kitchen with gas oven, dishwasher and pantry
• Large bathroom with bathtub and laundry
• Sunny queen sized bedroom
• Wall-to-wall, built in mirrored wardrobe
• BYO bed or a queen bed will be provided
Camille is a soon to be graduated Business student who also works part-time in an office on the Northern Beaches. She's easy going, enjoys cooking, yoga ,outdoors and life in general.
Matt works in IT and rents an office in Manly. He's a charismatic geek who loves surfing, fishing, and always keen on learning new things.
We've always lived with other people and are very respectful of everyone's space. We're clean, tidy and overall easy people to live with.