|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hey! I'm looking for students in Sydney to take over my Iglu student accommodation lease, which lasts until 12th Jan 2017. Thereafter, you may choose to extend your lease at Iglu. (Proof that you are a student currently enrolled in a school is required) You're welcome to contact me & I'll show you around the apartment any time!
- All utilities (gas, water, electricity)
- 15GB of internet data per month (upgrade to increase data)
- 24 hour staff assistance
- Apartment televisions
- Air-conditioning, heating (in winter)
- Ensuite, private bathroom
- Use of all common areas and facilities
- Secure swipe card access
- King single bed with under-bed storage and reading light
- Study desk, chair and lamp
- Pin board and bookshelf
- Plenty of storage
- Built-in wardrobe
- Full length mirror
- Acoustic louvre windows
- Ensuite bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- Lounge area with couch/coffee table
- Dining table and chairs
- Full kitchen with:
-oven, microwave and stovetop
-large refrigerator and freezer
-kettle and toaster
Prime central location for max convenience:
- It's a 1 min walk to the bus stop & 5 mins away from Central station.
- A 10 mins walk to the CBD. Chinatown, Darling harbour, malls are all easily accessible.
- Right next to Central Park mall and woolworths for groceries.
Within walking distance to nearby universities:
- The University of Technology
- The University of Sydney
- Curtin University
- The University of Notre Dame
- Sydney Institute of TAFE
- as well as multiple private tertiary colleges and English language schools.
My flatmates are all really amiable people who want to make friends during their time in Sydney.