|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
If you're looking for a great home with friendly people, this is it! We have a large room available in our spacious 3 bedroom town-house.
You'll have a walk-in wardrobe, high ceilings, French doors that open up to your own balcony, and your own ensuite bathroom. It's a really good set-up
We've furnished the room with essentials from Ikea, so just bring your luggage and yourself! If you have your own furnishings to bring there's plenty of space for that too.
Features of the home:
- Open living area. Great for entertaining friends in the summer, or just chilled movie nights with your awesome housemates :-)
- 'Google-inspired' communal work-space, for those that need the space for work, study or other projects.
- Modern kitchen with a spacious dining area.
- Secure backyard for sunshine and hang-outs.
- We also have a spare car park if you need
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 2 minute walk - Tram stop going straight to the CBD (Route No. 19)
- 5 minute walk - Melbourne Uni
- 5 minute walk - Royal park
- 10 minute walk - Lygon St (Restaurants, Bars, Shops, more Trams)
- Next door - Trendy little Cafe for those who need coffee
- Around the corner - Restaurant, Bar, Convenience store
Bedrooms are upstairs and spaced apart quite well, and all communal areas are downstairs. The house is perfect for those who like being social, but also need their own time now and then
Guys, girls or couples are all welcome. We're looking for friendly people who want a place to call home. Hope to hear from you soon :)
We're relaxed, sociable, tidy, respectful of others, and we enjoy catching up with our fellow house-mates. A bit about us:
Eddie, 28 - Food blogger and personal trainer. I work in the CBD and I do a bit of photography for fun. I listen to all sorts of music depending on the mood. I've worked a lot in hospitality, so always happy to share food, stories and drinks
Koray, 24 - Studying Engineering at Melbourne Uni. From USA. He is a sociable guy but also relaxed at the same time. He says he wants to get fit again, so you'll get to see if he follows through or not!
We-re still in the process of decorating the house. Coming soon will be a TV for the living room, some artsy posters for the communal areas, huge bean bags for the living room, Koray's collection of fine liquor, and anything else that comes up :-)