|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Stylish freestanding house in Lilyfield. This beautifully designed executive home offers two levels of the finest quality finishes, an abundance of space and plenty of natural light. It enjoys a wonderfully central location affording quick and easy access to the CBD and is mere moments to parklands.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, main with an ensuite
- Large media room/fourth bedroom
- Designer kitchen with European appliances & stone benchtops
- Light filled living area flows seamlessly through bi-folding doors to manicured gardens
- Stylish bathrooms with stone finishes, main bathroom with wet area & separate bath
- Separate guest WC upstairs & internal laundry
- Lock up garage with direct access to residence
- Low maintenance landscaped garden, perfect for entertaining
- Four outdoor areas, balconies off each bedroom
- Polished timber floorboards, high ceilings
- Air conditioning throughout & ducted vacuum cleaner
- Pressure rain water tanks installed to help reduce water usage costs
- CAT 6 Ethernet connections
- Moments to CBD transport & Norton Street attractions
3 young professionals a girl and two guys looking for young like minded professionals or mature students who are clean, tidy and respectful of each others space and privacy but friendly enough to catch up on the day's events and share a meal. Ideally you would have lived out of home before and know the importance of paying bills on time and doing your bit each week to keep the place clean.
Lauren (29) works as a financial analyst and loves to cook.
Mike (30) works for government and enjoys sports and socialising with mates
Sean (30 is a teacher working in the inner west and is a keen CrossFitter.