|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- 1 in 4 townhouse block - v quiet
- Open plan kitchen (will be renovated) and living area
- Reasonably sized outdoor area
- 1 bathroom upstairs next to bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Additional toilet and laundry downstairs (will be converted into a second bathroom & laundry)
- Internet access
- 100m walk to bus station
- 15-20mins to city
- Split system air conditioning
I'm Charlie, I have recently bought this two bedroom townhouse and require a housemate.
I'm looking for someone who is easy going and enjoys a glass/bottle of wine. Someone who is clean and tidy but not anal because it would stress me out. I love my time alone but also love a good chinwag over chips, cheese and dip.
I work full-time in the Valley and have deferred uni (studying Business & PR) for the time being to help pay off my mortgage.
I love to cook a mean dinner! And the house will never be without fresh flowers.