|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
You will taking over my lease at Varsity student accommodation as i need to move. Varsity is great for meeting new people every day and its really easy to find new friends.
My flat is far away from the volleyball court so its quiet all day and you can study or sleep well but are still able to move to the parties if you want to.
Varsity is an amazing place to live and offers a great range of benefits.
- Your own bathroom
- own study table
- much space for clothes and so on
- shared kitchen and living area
- kitchen is fully equiped
- double bed with new comfortable matress
- 5 minute walk from the university
- hundreds of other university student live in the same complex
- volley ball court
- basket ball + tennis court
- lap pool + leisure pool
- 3 separate BBQ's
- the religious group The Red Frogs make an appearance every Thursday to cool pancakes for us
- great house mates
- air conditioned lounge room
- 24 hour security on weekends + after 5pm on weekdays
- electricity, water and 10GB of internet included in your weekly rent
- lease runs out on 12th January - you can also stay longer if you want to.
You will be living with 3 other flatmates, all very friendly and supportive.
Two are from Australia and one from Germany. They showed me everything in the first days and we also support each other by doing cleaning or buying new food.
Our flat is clean and in a very good condition.
This flat is perfect for every student.