|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello future flatmate!
A room will soon be available in modern and conveniently located Townhouse in Kallangur. Perfect spot for young professionals working from Northlakes to Bald Hills or anywhere further! Within walking distance of:
- Spar convenience store (8 mins)
- Dakabin Train Station (15 mins)
(Note: It is ONE straight trip from Dakabin Station to Brisbane CBD, the valley etc. with NO transfers)
However, if you have a car this townhouse becomes of much greater value to you:
- Westfield Shopping Centre North Lakes (9 mins)
- Strathpine Shopping Centre (13 mins)
- Coles (3 mins)
- Anytime Fitness - soon to be QLDs biggest Anytime gym (3 mins)
- Kings Beach (45 mins)
Current Tenant (Me):
- My name is Zac, 24 years of age. I am first year out of university (UQ), and am currently working full time at a Primary School close to here. I enjoy the guitar, and am getting into the gym, and on the weekends I make my way up north to surf!
I am really easy going and very respectful of the space I give to you, should you join my crew!
The Townhouse Comes with:
- Gas Stovetop
- Washing Machine
- 3 toilets...
- Off street parking/ car spot (in garage). There is room for one in the garage and one outside on the driveway, but I guess that will depend on who leaves the house first in the morning!
- Air Conditioning in living area
(Note: Feel free to bring your own furniture up to a point... there is furniture already here, but this is negotiable).
- Your choice of 2 rooms, each with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
- Large Window
- You will be using the units main bathroom (which is located next to which ever room you choose). However, you will be the only person using this bathroom most of the time! Unless either of us have someone else over!
(Note: Your room unfortunately does not have air conditioning, but it will be starting to get colder soon... so you may not even need it!)
Now the nitty gritty:
Rent - $145/week
Bond - (Still working that out, but I believe it is 4 weeks rent)
Internet - (Unlimited we will be going halves, $35/month)
Electricity - (Payed every 3 months. Not sure as I have not been here long enough to have received it yet!)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
My phone speaker is not working currently... so if you choose to contact me, ideally it would be good if you could email or message me, or text me, so I may ACTUALLY respond to you. Cheers!
One chilled out guy looking for the second member to join the exclusive crew!