|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Ahoy future flatmate!
Room available in modern and centrally located unit in Fairfield. Perfect spot for students or young professionals. Within walking distance of:
- UQ (25mins, 10mins if you have a bike)
- Coles (5 mins)
- 196 bus stop, which goes through West End, Southbank, CBD and the Valley (5 mins)
- Fairfield train station (10 mins)
- Zac (22) is a student, studying Primary Education at UQ. Enjoys outdoor fitness and guitar.
- Sam (23), also a student at UQ, in his final year of electrical engineering. Enjoys his craft beer and bicycles.
Both of us are easy going guys and super chill around the house. The room comes with a double bed, desk, bedside table and includes a built in wardrobe. Feel free to bring your own furniture if you so choose. The unit is fully furnished. Sharing a bathroom with one person. There is both on and off street parking. We have a garage that can be used to store a bicycle if you prefer to ride.
Now the nitty gritty:
- Rent: $125/week
- Bond: 4 weeks rent
- Internet: 500Gb of fast cable $27/month
- Electricity: ~$120/quarter
Any questions just get in contact with me.
Two chilled out guys looking for a third member to join our exclusive crew!