Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Great bedroom with own bathroom and quality furnishings available now. The apartment is very spacious with lots of natural light and ventilation in each room with a big balcony.
The apartment comes with all amenities: gas cooking 4 burner stove, big fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, dining table, sofa, lazy reading chair, TV, outdoor table/chairs, plenty of storage space.
Just bring your luggage and start to enjoy the facilities:
- A city view apartment, you can see the end of the Story Bridge from your bedroom and balcony
- A fully furnished bedroom with lots of storage, Queen size bed with quality mattress, new mattress protector, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and 2 bedside drawers
- Private bathroom
- Big balcony with great view down to the city.
- Centrally located: 5 minute walk to central station or Woolworths, 10 minute walk to city, 15 minutes walk to Fortitude Valley
- Bus stops downstairs and there is the free Spring Hill loop bus nearby
- Air conditioner/heater through whole apartment
- Great on site facilities: lift, swipe security, Gym, sauna, 2 pools, heated spa pool, outdoor sitting area and gardens
- Walk outside to 7eleven, pizza capers, burrito bar, asian grocery, BWS, cafes
- Plenty of visitor parking (2 hour limit)
4 weeks bond, singles preferred, suit student or professional, shared bills for gas + electricity. No smoking or pets.
You will be sharing with Mike - a friendly and tidy early thirties guy who works full time in the city. Pretty quiet and easy-going Aussie with Chinese background.