|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 year to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Huge Master bedroom in our beautiful, light-filled house in Dulwich Hill.
4 mins’ walk to transport, cafes, restaurants, supermarket.
Available for move-in on the weekend of 25 September.
Up for grabs is the Master bedroom (3.5 x4.4m) with stained glass windows, ceiling fan and carpet. The windows faces out onto our front yard and we live on a quiet cul-de-sac close to shops, cafes, and public transport.
Our beautiful house is an open plan design with lots of natural light and:
- 3 bedrooms
- 1x bathroom + a second toilet + an outdoor toilet
- Huge modern open plan kitchen/living area with gas stove, electric oven and everything you need to cook.
- Polished floorboards
- Fancy folding doors that open onto backyard
- Outdoor laundry with toilet + clothesline
We’re 4 minutes’ walk to:
- Dulwich Hill village: 6 cafes, cheese & wine bar, bookshop, nail salon, lots of restaurants + cafes (Greek, Vietnamese, Thai, burgers, Lebanese za’atar)
- IGA supermarket and Portuguese sweets
- Buses 426, 425, 428, 418, L28
And 10-15 minutes’ walk to:
- Dulwich Hill train station, Bus 412 and the Light Rail
- Marrickville’s Vietnamese restaurants and bars
- The best gelato in Sydney (Gelato Franco)
- A bunch of parks
We're two women in our late 20s, working 9 to 5, and we love coming home to this house.
Regular house activities include filling the place with flowers, eating kimchi, playing Mariah Carey, and watching the Food Network. We also cook and eat together if everyone's home and schedules align.
Looking for a laid back, respectful and considerate housemate who enjoys our home and neighbourhood as much as we do.
If interested and you can move in on the weekend of 25 September (flexible with a few days before or after) tell us a little about yourself and we’ll be in touch with house viewing dates.